MyTradeLoan is the trading name of MTL Financial Limited (“we“, “our” and “us“), a private company incorporated and registered in England with company number 10923992 whose registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ.
We may amend this policy from time to time so please check it on a regular basis.
Personal information collected
We collect personal information to provide you with our Service. When you visit the MyTradeLoan website (the “Site“), or use the Service, we may collect information about you.Information which is submitted or collected via the Site is held and controlled by MTL Financial Limited.
We may collect the following types of information:
Personal Identification Information: Full name, date of birth, age, nationality, gender, signature, utility bills, photographs, phone number, home address, and/or email.
Formal Identification Information: Tax ID number, passport number, driver’s license details, national identity card details, photograph identification cards, and/or visa information.
Financial Information: Bank account information, payment card account number, transaction history, trading data, and/or tax identification.
Transaction Information: Information about the transactions you make using the Service, such as the product description, product price, name of the merchant or recipient, your name, the deposit amount, and/or timestamp.
Employment Information: Office location, salary, job title, and/or description of role.
Online Identifiers: Geo location/tracking details, browser fingerprint, OS, browser name and version, and/or personal IP addresses.
Usage Data: Survey responses, information provided to our support team, correspondence, public social networking posts, authentication data, user ID, click-stream data and other data collected via cookies and similar technologies.
If you register to use the Service, we collect information about your business and personnel to allow us to confirm your suitability for our Service. This includes information gained from the online application form and may include personal data. We may also collect data about your directors and/or your employees from our searches at credit reference agencies.
We will maintain a user account with your information, which will allow you to access our platform and use our services.
We may also use your information:
· to administer any services we provide to you;
· to compile statistical analysis of the pages of the Site which you visit;
· to deliver marketing materials for products and services that we believe you may be interested in;
· to help us develop our business, products, services and the Site;
· for internal administration and/or analysis;
· to consider any applications or requests for information or advice made by you;
· to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
If you enquire about, or apply for, our Service through one of our partner businesses or through our website, we will require certain information to allow us to provide the requested Service. On this basis, we will collect information that you provide to us for the purpose of providing the Service. This includes information obtained from the online application form and may include personal data. We may also collect data about you from searches at credit reference agencies.
We will use your personal data to:
· Process the application you have made;
· Make searches, or cause searches to be made, at a credit reference agency or agencies;
· Offer you other products or services which we make available;
· Exercise or defend our legal rights and/or to comply with any legal requirements.
We may disclose your personal information to:
· A lender or lenders in accordance with your application;
· The business(s) that referred you to our platform;
· Another credit broker if we are not able to arrange finance for you;
· The FCA or other regulatory bodies to ensure that we are processing information correctly and complying with regulatory
· Other legal authorities if required by law.
By using our service, you are agreeing to allowing us to contact you by letter, telephone (including text messages), or electronically about products and services (including those of others) which may be of interest to you. You have a legal right to instruct us not to contact you for sales purposes. If you want to do so, please write to us at our listed contact address.
We may keep your information for several years to meet compliance requirements. You can, at any time, ask for the information not to be used to offer you other products. We have a duty to keep the personal information which we hold about you up to date, accurate and secure from misuse or accidental loss or damage, and will take all reasonable measures to ensure this.
Bases for processing
CreditDigital may process your information on the follow bases:
Performance of a contract: where you enter into a contract with CreditDigital and we need to process your information as part of this contract
Legitimate interests: some information is processed by CreditDigital as part of its legitimate interests which include: due diligence, risk assessment, response to enquiries, network and information security, fraud detection, direct marketing and managing communications, compliance monitoring, web analytics and updating customer details
Legal obligation: some information may be processed in accordance with our legal obligations to the FCA and other government entities
Consent: where we process information under consent we will seek clear and unambiguous consent from you prior to processing your data
Sharing your information
We may share your information with third party processors who carry out services on our behalf. Where we do this, we will require them not to use your information for any other purposes.
We may also share your information:
· with our professional advisers and external auditors;
· with forensic investigators;
· in response to requests from law enforcement authorities or regulators;
Your information may be retained for up to seven years as it may be required for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Your information may sometimes be processed in other countries, including countries outside the EEA. The laws of such countries may not provide the same standard of protection to individuals in respect of their personal information however, we will take reasonable steps to put in place measures to protect your information.
You may have the right to:
· obtain confirmation that we hold personal information about you;
· request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you;
· receive copies of the personal information we maintain about you
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner. You can contact the Information Commissioner at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling the ICO helpline on +44 (0) 303 123 1113.